TECHNICITY 2012 Innovating Investment with Crowdfunding
7:30 am - 12:00 pm
The Bram & Bluma Appel Salon, Toronto Reference Library
789 Yonge Street
Registration: 7:30 am – 8:30 am
Program: 8:30 am – 12:00 noon
Crowdfunding investing is the innovative use of technology and social media to raise equity or debt from online portals to support early stage companies.
Our objective is to make Toronto the best place to retain & attract new companies through embracing innovation.
Register today to be part of a transformative discussion about how to move forward with the world’s most innovative approach to equity funding.
Are you up to the challenge? Join us to discuss – How should Equity Crowdfunding be legalized in Ontario?
- Discover how over $113M of capital has been raised in over 21 crowdfunding portals, with a growth outlook of 300% projected in 2012
- Hear why the JOBS Act in the USA will accelerate the creation of new jobs?
- Learn how UK’s CrowdCube is succeeding
- Participate in determining how crowdfunding should be legalized in Ontario
- Together – explore the benefits and risks of crowdfunding to stimulating economic growth in the City of Toronto, which includes the GTA.
To view the full agenda and to confirm your complimentary registration for this invitation only event, please register no later than Monday, November 26, 2012 at www.technicity.ca
« Go to Upcoming Event List